Thank you very much for your registration for the Sembrándonos festival from April 18 to May 1, 2022, at the ecological center Rancho Úha, in San Luis de la Paz, Gto.
We are very excited for the festival and to meet all the participants, we hope you enjoy it very much. The festival will begin on Thursday, April 28th at 1:00 pm and will end on Sunday, May 1st at 1:00 pm.
will end on Sunday May 1st at 13:00 hours (May 1st is Permaculture Day!).
For the meal we ask you to bring: 5KG OF FRUIT, VEGETABLES or GRAIN (according to the Contribution you selected in your registration).
We remind you that the payment of $300 pesos will have to be covered before the festival.
This is a reminder of the things to bring:
∗ SOAP, SHAMPOO AND TOOTHPASTE THAT ARE NOT NATURAL AND ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY (DO NOT BRING COLGATE, CREST, PANTENE, ETC).
We can provide some of these products, please let us know in advance if you require them.
– Cup, glass or thermos for drinking liquids.
– Pants and t-shirts with the ability to get dirty and possibly torn.
– Sun hat or cap.
– Boots (with cap is better) or safe shoes to work.
– Sleeping bag.
– Necessary to take notes such as: notebook, pens, pencils, ruler, etc.
– Seeds for an exchange among participants.
– Good music, camera, instrument that you know how to play.
– NO TRASH. Avoid bringing plastic bottles and bags, cans, toxic repellents (insect repellents), batteries, any kind of garbage you bring will be returned with you.
HOW TO ARRIVE
– All participants are encouraged to travel during the day.
– We also encourage that those who attend the course and can, can organize to share transportation, we will create a discussion on Facebook for this purpose. By CAR take highway 57, approximately halfway between Queretaro and San Luis Potosi, you will find the entrance that you have to take which is towards San Luis de la Paz.
A few kilometers ahead you will find a detour to the left (where the San Luis Potosi and Victoria sign is), this will take you to Boulevard Sierra Gorda.
After passing the traffic circle, at the first traffic light you will find Boulevard San Isidro, turn left. Go straight ahead and once you pass the gas station (PEMEX), at Km. 5.1 of that road on the right side you will see a sign on the left side.
of this road on the right side you will find the orange gate which is the first entrance to the Ranch, one kilometer ahead on the same road you will find another orange gate,
This is the entrance to the Ranch.
By TRUCK, The truck station is located on Boulevard Sierra Gorda #115, there are daily services from Mexico City, San Luis Potosi and several places in the State of Guanajuato and other states, there are also multiple daily services from the city of Queretaro. The main companies with service to San Luis de la Paz are: Primera Plus
(https://www.primeraplus.com.mx/) or Chihuahuenses (https://www.chihuahuenses.com.mx/).
By PLANE: The following airports are located closest to San Luis de la Paz:
1) Querétaro International Airport (1.5 hours)
2) Guanajuato International Airport (2 hours)
3) San Luis Potosi International Airport (2 hours)
4) Mexico City International Airport (4 hours)
We will create a discussion on Facebook in order to organize community transfers. If you come by truck, we can pick you up from the station, please let us know the details to organize the trips.
to organize the trips.
If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you did not select credit card payment, these are the details for Bank Transfer:
José Dib Gómez
Account 60 58922341 3
ACCOUNT NUMBER 014239605892234136
For deposit in Oxxo
5579 0700 7340 2045